Indoor Worship Guidelines
We are worshiping live in-person on Sunday mornings. To keep each other safe, we have COVID-conscious protocols in place, including spaced seating and required masks in the building. Services will also be streamed online for anyone not able to join us in person.
- Other things to note:
- Seating in the sanctuary WILL BE set up to accommodate space between households. Overflow seating WILL BE set up in the fellowship hall if needed.
- Masks WILL BE required for anyone over the age of 2. If you have a health condition that precludes you from wearing a mask, we will have a separate section in the sanctuary set up for those unable to wear masks.
- We WILL NOT have the following ministries at this time: Children's Ministry, Middle School Ministry, Choir
- We WILL NOT include greeting each other as part of our worship service as we have done in the past.
- We WILL celebrate communion on first Sundays. Individual sealed communion elements will be used.
- We WILL NOT have a time to give your tithes and offerings built into service. Please continue to give online or by dropping an offering envelope into the wooden boxes at the back of the sanctuary.
- Only clear water bottles WILL BE allowed in the sanctuary. Any other food or drinks must be consumed in the fellowship hall outside the sanctuary.