OctoberFAST - Week 2
OctoberFAST is underway! How did your first week go? We are spending this month deep in prayer and fasting, seeking the Lord and seeking REVIVAL for ourselves, our city, our nation, and our world. Psalm 86:5 says “Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?” Our God is on the move! Come, Holy Spirit, come!
- You can find all of the OctoberFAST materials on the FOL app and website. If you’d prefer paper copies contact Kim.
- This week is the CARBOHYDRATES FAST, meaning no breads, potatoes or sweets like soda and treats. We often fill up on empty calories found in carbs, but we are going to fill up on the fullness of God instead this week and watch Him show up! (Alternative fasting options are available in the guidelines if you need them.)
- Our revival study this week will be the Azusa Street revival in the US in the early 1900’s. Our Bible readings will be from the book of Acts.
- Prayer –
- You can find a Prayer Room video online, with a soundtrack to help you enter into prayer and worship.
- You are also invited to meet virtually with the 4th Watch Prayer Group from 3-6 AM every Friday morning. For info, contact the church office.
Posted in Announcements